Towards the end of 2007, a few days before 2008 began, I wrote a wish list of what I wanted for 2008. I had my heart severely broken and to get over it, my best friend helped introduce me to The Secret. I started learning about the Law of Attraction and wanted to put it to use for my new life and a new me beginning once the clock struck 12 in 2008. I don’t believe in New Years Resolutions, so instead wrote a “Wish List.” I forgot about it soon afterwards, but from time to time, I would remember it in the back of mind.
Some time during the year, I went to look back upon it. Several of the items on the list had come true, some hadn’t. At the end of the year, more items had come true, but not all had. That wasn’t the point of the list though. It wasn’t for all my wishes to come true. It was just to wish, and let it go. Since then, I have written a “Wish List” a few days before the beginning of every year.
I know that having my wishes come true is both up to God, myself, and others. I’m not a fool to think that it was completely God and luck, or that it was only my hard work. It’s up to a myriad of factors coming together to make my wish come true. That’s the mystery and beauty behind it.
The end of 2009 was no different. I just took a look back on my list and here is a taste of what I found, in this order:
- To be approached with good job opportunities and having them work out better than expected
- To be loved madly, deeply, truly, faithfully, happily by my significant other with whom I feel the same with – To fall in love, but he loves me more
- To be more specifically… For N to fall madly, respectfully, sweetly, deeply, unpossessively, irrevocably, faithfully, truly, regrettably, without turning back or without regrets, in love with me. To need to be with me and have me in his life. I would love for him to be my “the one” so I can stop searching, but I leave this to God. I just ask for N not to leave me.
- To have passionate and loving love making without regrets or catching anything
- To have orgasms during love making
- To be in love and to love without fear and/or regret
- To travel overseas more than twice
- To travel more, even for weekends and short trips throughout the year
- To have all my loves last forever
- To receive at least one bonus
- To learn about investing and doing it successfully
- To continue loving my job
- To receive more international accounts to work on
- To work with awesome client such as Mad
- To look into ways to earn more money
- To travel at least once overseas for work
- To work on more photoshoots and TVCs
- To continue being happy and passionate about life
- To work on getting over my fear of needles
- To be approached to work overseas for a legit job
- Not to be redundant or unemployed
- To be brave enough to get a blood test
- To receive a job offer from overseas with a great package so I can move to work and live overseas with N
- For N to propose to me, or be serious enough to
- For N to be with me forever
- To make/earn more money
- To receive well paying job opportunities for N and my little “businesses’”
I had forgotten what I had written, so reading some of them again stopped my breathing a little. The majority of them have manifested. There are some that are on the way, and the remaining are the ones I’m confident about.
That makes me wonder.. should I take it as a hint to myself? Is it a sign?
“To receive a job offer from overseas with a great package so I can move to work and live overseas with N”
Does that mean I should take the offer from Taiwan? Am I supposed to move? Is he my “The One?”